This is an end of line item. This means it is only available in the quantity shown above. This may either be a clearance item, or stock at the end of its current design or price.
4.2m 14ft Wellington Folding External Patio Doors
These folding external patio doors, sometimes referred to as bifold or trifold doors are an end of line item (the manufacturer is no longer trading) and so are being sold at a fraction of the normal price.
This particular folding external patio door set has the following spec:
- External frame size of 4194mm wide x 2094mm tall.
- 44mm thick softwood door leaves.
- 5+1 Door arrangement. 5 doors fold one way, one door opens the other.
- Fully finished in hi-build white paint.
- Glazed with toughened 16mm argon filled double glazed units. The glass has a slight tint due to the low E coating. The glass spacer may either be silver or black, or may be a mix of both in the door set.
- You can choose the handing during fitting so the doors can fold to whichever side is required.
- Top rolling folding door system for easy operation.
- Multipoint locking, with brushed chrome fittings.
- White trickle vents, situated in the head of the frame.
- Hybrid timber and aluminium cill.
- Door leaves fold to the outside.
- U-Value of 1.8.
- Door set is flatpacked, but all ironmongery is prefitted. Full fitting instructions are supplied.
- Please check our other listings for other sizes and configurations.
As these folding external doors are a discontinued stock line, they are sold with no extended manufacturer's warranty. Statutory warranty will still apply.
|Door Type||Folding Door|
|Finish Type||Fully Finished|
|Glass Type||Clear Double Glazed|
|Panelled or Glazed?||Full Length Glass|