Flush Casement Timber Window
These quality flush casement timber windows have the following specification:
- This item has some damage to the cill as shown in the images. It has been filled and the window will just need a repaint to make good.
- Actual size of 1770mm wide x 1200mm high.
- The size in brackets is for search terms only and is the closest standard size.
- 2 full side opening either side of a top opening centre section.
- Flush fitting casements.
- Fully finished in White.
- Double glazed with argon filled 24mm units.
- Has a u-value of 1.4W/m2K and an energy rating of B.
- Aluminium drained and vented bottom bead.
- Projecting hinges with multi-point locking system and white handles.
- Concealed trickle ventilation, with white internal vent.
- Manufactured from engineered timber for greater stability and strength.
- Windows are boxed for transport. However, as they are end of line, they may carry slight marks due to transport.
These windows are heavily accredited and tested to many standards, such as:
- Carries both the CE and BM Trada Q-mark quality marks.
- Made form FSC timbers.
- Tested to BS644:2009, BS EN 14351-1:2006, BS6375 parts 1,2 and 3 and BS EN 1279 parts 2 and 3.
Made to measure windows
Please try our made to measure timber window price calculators for an instant price on bespoke windows made to your size.
|Glazed / Unglazed||Glazed|