This is an end of line item. This means it is only available in the quantity shown above. This may either be a clearance item, or stock at the end of its current design or price.
This particular timber french door pair has the following spec:
- Size of 1570x1974mm.
- 44mm thick Oak veneered engineered door leaves.
- Unfinished, for you to treat with high build paint or high build stain.
- Glazed with toughened 16mm low E argon filled double glazed units. The glass has a slight tint due to the low E coating.
- Doors can be set up to open inwards or outwards and can be configured for either door leaf opening first.
- Doors are supplied with NO FRAME, just doors.
- Doors are supplied with 3 point lock, handles and 2 flush bolts. No hinges are supplied.
- There is an additional picture (not this exact door) showing how the centre draught seals should be set.
- You will in some cases receive more draught seal than what is needed. You can keep these as spares or discard them.
- Product code - JWD23.
- Please check our other listings for other sizes and configurations.
These wooden french door sets are an end of line item and so we have limited stock available.
As these french doors are parts from a discontinued stock line, they are sold with no extended manufacturer's warranty. Statutory warranty will still apply.
|Door Type||French Door|
|Glass Type||Clear Double Glazed|
|Panelled or Glazed?||Full Length Glass|