Bench Joiner - Windows and Doors
We require a skilled and fully qualified bench joiner to add to our present staff. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified and experienced joiner, as they will be expected to hit the ground running after being trained on our machines. We offer regular working hours, a very well equipped workshop with a good mix of traditional and modern programmable joinery machines and a varied spread of work. In the main we manufacture windows, doors, gates, garage doors and stairs and dispatch these locally and nationally.
- Manufacture of joinery products such as windows, doors, garage doors, stairs and gates as mentioned above.
- Follow specifications and cutting lists for each job.
- Producing profiles where required.
- Assembling products after painting.
- Potentially will be needed to complete spray finishing if required.
- Some forklift driving if required.
- Cutting timber orders to customers requirements.
- Bench joinery qualification.
- Experience in joinery production, ideally with examples/portfolio of the work produced.
- Willingness to undertake various tasks as required.
- Competitive hourly rate negotiable according to experience.
Hours of work:
- 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Saturdays 8am – 5pm on a rota system.
- Full time.
- 6 months probationary period leading to permanent position.