This is an end of line item. This means it is only available in the quantity shown above. This may either be a clearance item, or stock at the end of its current design or price.
This window has the following specification:
- Sizes above in the title are width x height.
- Made in ACCOYA which is a chemically modified softwood which is super durable and super stable. ACCOYA will outlast and outperform most traditional hardwoods.
- Very unusual to find an Accoya window ready made. They are normally all produced bespoke.
- Unglazed. Beaded to accept 24mm units of glass.
- The yellow colour you can see on the bars is glazing tape. Once the outer beads are applied this is not seen.
- Prefinished in white. This may require an overcoat of paint before use after glazing.
- Stick on glazing bars, supplied loose.
- Protruding cill.
- No trickle vents.
- Chrome ironmongery.
- Top sash slides only.
- Travel stops to allow ventilation without compromising on security or safety.
- This window is a new, unused item, but is sold as a second as it cannot be replaced or replicated as they are not our own manufacture.
Made to measure windows
Please try our made to measure timber window price calculators for an instant price on bespoke windows made to your size.
|Glazed / Unglazed||Unglazed|