Oak mopstick handrail
We have several options that are normally available in stock,please view our other listings. The differences are handrails available with different brackets.
- High quality 90/10 grade American White Oak.
- 54mm diameter handrail.
- 2 Part laminated for stability and strength, and to minimise defects.
- 3.6m in length.
- Four black brackets are supplied with this item, no screws/fixings are supplied.
- Although this handrail is high grade oak, there may be some small defects due to the nature of timber. However, we select them as best as possible to minimise this.
- With this being a hardwood, when you put your screws in you will have to pre-drill and grease the screw. As well if you are using a soft headed screw (like brass) we would recommend using a steel screw first then unscrewing and then putting in your brass screw.
- We also stock Richard Burbidge end caps for the handrails, these are listed as well.