Very high specification bay window, as follows:
- Measurements are 2460mm wide x 1820mm tall x 505mm deep. These are the outer dimensions of the bay including the corner post arrangements.
- Plain Casement square 90° bay window.
- On the front section, the outer casements have side openers with top vents above. On the returns, just the top vents open. All the rest are dummy non-opening casements which keep all the glass lines running through for a better visual appearance.
- Secured by Design specification, with higher security multipoint locks and glass described below.
- 24mm double glazed units, the outer pane being 6.8mm optilam laminate and a 4mm low E toughened inner pane and a 14mm silver spacer, argon filled.
- The outer pane of Pilkington Optilam which is ideal for providing both impact resistance and security since it may break on impact, but the glass is held in place by a polyvinylbutyral interlayer, thus preventing injury or intrusion. This contributes to the Secured by Design spec of the window.
- Softwood window, pre-finished in white. At your discretion you may want to apply a new finishing coat.
- Stormproof casements.
- Friction hinges.
- Sill and head drip.
- Satin Chrome ironmongery.
- White trickle vents.
- NOTE ON DELIVERY: Just the large front section of this is 140kg in weight, so on delivery there must be a minimum of 2 people to assist in unloading. The delivery is a one man service.
This window is a new, unused item, but is sold as a second as it cannot be replaced or replicated. This may carry very slight marks due to transport, which may need to be rectified during fitting.
Made to measure windows
Please try our made to measure timber window price calculators for an instant price on bespoke windows made to your size.