In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
Pine French Door Pair
This French door pair has the following specification:-
- Softwood french door pair made to your size.
- We can manufacture within this cost anything up to and including 2200mm high x 1800mm in width overall (both doors combined). Please let us know your size in the notes section when checking out.
- Please also let us know if they want to be 44mm for most external applications or 35mm for most internal applications.
- Stub mortice and tenon construction.
- French door pair manufactured from joinery grade kiln dried Scandinavian redwood pine.
- Rebated meeting stiles, right hand door opens towards you first.
- Designed to take 4mm toughened single glazing, no glass is supplied.
- Unglazed, beading supplied.
- This softwood french door pair can be used either internally or externally, must be suitably treated for either application.
- Supplied untreated for you to apply your chosen finish.
- These french door pairs are ideal where you need a made to measure size but need something cost effective, E.G. summer house french doors.
Listed in our shop are frames that are suitable for these doors. Correct and immediate treatment of this is imperative, without it this product will degrade very quickly. This item should be fully treated before it is fitted. Maintenance is the key to giving external joinery a long life, i.e., if cracks appear, especially on the joints, these should be filled immediately to stop water penetration.
|Construction Type||Stub M&T|
|Door Type||Door Pair|
|Face Material||Solid Pine|
|Panelled or Glazed?||Full Length Glass|