The measurements at the top of the page are width x height. This particular frame has the following specification.
- The size in brackets is for search terms only and is the closest standard size.
- Mock sash window.
- Both casements are top hung, the bottom casement needs the top one to be opened first.
- Fully reversible, for ease of cleaning from the inside.
- Friction hinges, these are a child safe version that have differnt holding points.
- Fully Finished, but will need a final coat as the window carries scuffs from storage and transport.
- A good thick outer frame section of 165x75.
- Stub cill.
- Pre-glazed with 24mm double glazed units.
- Fitted with trickle vents.
Made to measure windows
Please try our made to measure timber window price calculators for an instant price on bespoke windows made to your size.
|Glazed / Unglazed||Glazed|