The measurements at the top of the page are width x height. This particular window has the following specification.
- Sliding sash with tilting balances for easy cleaning.
- Both sashes sliding.
- 24mm double glazed clear, with toughened lower pane.
- Vertical stick on bar to top sash.
- Brass ironmongery.
- Safety stops engageable as required, limiting the bottom opener to 100mm.
- White trickle vents.
- Pre-finished in white. This may need touching up or overpainting if required for cosmetics.
- We have pictured this with 2no HW095 windows (not included) as they could be used to make up a bay window. This is subject to the availability of the HW095 windows.
This window is a new, unused item, but is sold as a second as it cannot be replaced or replicated. This may carry very slight marks due to transport, which may need to be rectified during fitting.
Made to measure windows
Please try our made to measure timber window price calculators for an instant price on bespoke windows made to your size.
|Glazed / Unglazed||Glazed|