- Supplied is one single length, of the particular size chosen.
- The length is 2.4m (94").
- Dimensions of the section and style of the moulding are stated in the title and in the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- The timber the mouldings are machined from are stated in the drop down menu.
- Usually used as a glazing bead when creating an aperture within a fire door.
- Is bare natural timber, this will need to be suitably treated for the desired application.
- Other mouldings and trims are available in our shop.
- We can offer a much cheaper delivery service by using MyHermes, but the maximum length that can be sent on this method is 1170mm. If you intend to cut these down into pieces shorter than 1170mm anyway, we can offer to cut these to use the cheaper postage service. Please email for a price.