In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
- Firrings strips are used on flat roofs to create a slope for the rain to fall off.
- This is for one single length of firring strip.
- They are designed to be fitted on top of each joist.
- Length of 4.8m x 44mm wide.
- Untreated timber.
- 91mm to 2mm is the fall.
- The fall is 1:54 which is greater then the usual standard of 1:80. Giving more fall.
- These can easily be cut down to your desired length, below is a quick chart to let you know the height at the various lengths.
- NOTE: The thin end may break during delivery. The thin end is susceptible to breaking in delivery, but as they are designed to be fixed on top of each joist, this is of no detriment if the product is in pieces rather than the full length, as the slope will still be created.
Sizes are approximate as we haven't actually cut them. The sizes below are if you cut from the thicker end.
Length cut from thick end
Length Cut from thin end
|3m 57mm to 2mm||3m 91mm to 34mm|
|3.3m 63mm to 2mm||3.3m 91mm to 29mm|
|3.6m 67mm to 2mm||3.6m 91mm to 24mm|
|3.9m 72mm to 2mm||3.9m 91mm to 19mm|
|4.2m 78mm to 2mm||4.2m 91mm to 14mm|
|4.5m 84mm to 2mm||4.5m 91mm to 9mm|
Please note the sizes in the table are approximate and are for guidance only.
Made to measure firrings
We can cut firrings to your specifications. Please click here.