Made to Measure Timber Window
This is a timber window we have made previously for a customer. We have listed this as an item to give example costs for this type of timber window. As we offer a made to measure service, we can amend things like mouldings, glass, ironmongery colours and finishing colours so please contact us with any special requirements for your timber window.
Specification of the pictured timber window is as follows:
- Made in engineered finger jointed knotless softwood timber.
- Flush (traditional) casments.
- Fully finished in a RAL Grey.
- Kirkpatrick black antique curly tail ironmongery. Locking fastener and non locking peg stay.
- Casements hung on butt hinges.
- Fully glazed with 24mm units of non toughened glass.
- 23mm stick on glazing bars. The glass unit has duplex spacers which sit behind the bars to give the impression of a real glazing bar.
- A rated window for energy.
- Made any size up to 2000x1300mm. Please put your sizes in the notes when checking out.