Massive Georgian Sliding Sash
This is a highly unusual item to find on the shelf ready to go. Something like this would usually need to be made to measure. The measurements at the top of the page are width x height. This particular frame has the following specification.
- Sliding sash. Bottom sash sliding up only.
- Fully finished in white.
- 24 pane Georgian design, using imitation stick on glazing bars.
- Glazed with 24mm clear toughened double glazed units.
- Chrome ironmongery. The catches are on the bottom of the bottom sash as shown in the pictures. This is because, due to the height of the window, centre catches would be difficult to operate.
- Push in travel restrictors limit the bottom sash travel to 100mm. These can be disengaged by a simple push and twist action to allow full opening, no key required.
- White trickle vent.
- Stub sill. This will need a bit of touching up during fitting.
- We have taken a picture with our operative to show the scope of the window.
- We recommend you view this item. If you want to view or collect this please do so by appointment (email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01623 528846) as this may be in our storage unit.
This window came from a bespoke window manufacturer, so the window reflects a higher grade of workmanship and finish. This is noticeable against mass produced windows, which though are good don't have the detailing and finish of a one off window.
This frame is a new, unused item, but is sold as a second as it cannot be replaced or replicated. This may carry very slight marks due to transport, which may need to be rectified during fitting.
Made to measure windows
Please try our made to measure timber window price calculators for an instant price on bespoke windows made to your size.
|Glazed / Unglazed||Glazed|