Heritage Gothic Arch Sliding Sash
This is a highly unusual item to find on the shelf ready to go. Something like this would usually need to be made to measure. The measurements at the top of the page are width x height. This particular frame has the following specification.
- Heritage specification cord and weight sliding sash. Both sashes sliding.
- Fully finished in white.
- Vertical bar design using a real 21mm glazing bar.
- Glazed with 4mm single glazing and ready putty pointed. The putty will need painting.
- Brass ironmongery.
- Gothic arch outer lining. This could always be removed/routered off if you want the windows square topped.
- No trickle vent.
- Flush cill.
- We have taken a picture with our operative to show the scope of the window.
- If you want to view or collect this please do so by appointment (email email@example.com or calling 01623 528846) as this may be in our storage unit.
This window came from a bespoke window manufacturer, so the window reflects a higher grade of workmanship and finish. This is noticeable against mass produced windows, which though are good don't have the detailing and finish of a one off window.
This frame is a new, unused item, but is sold as a second as it cannot be replaced or replicated. This may carry very slight marks due to transport, which may need to be rectified during fitting.
Made to measure windows
Please try our made to measure timber window price calculators for an instant price on bespoke windows made to your size.
|Glazed / Unglazed||Glazed|