Cottage Style Contemporary 6 Light Hardwood French Doors
This particular set of Hardwood French Door and frame set has the following specification.
- French door set comprising of doors, frame and ironmongery.
- Clean lined design, no fancy mouldings.
- 6 Light cottage design.
- Engineered Meranti hardwood.
- 1190x2075mm overall external size.
- Glazed with a 24mm toughened double glazed clear glass panel.
- Insulated bottom panel, grooved to look like matchboarding.
- 5 point multipoint locking system, with brass handles and hinges.
- Outward opening.
- Doors are rebated for the right hand door opening outwards first.
- Unfinished for you to stain to match your decor.
- This door had a retail price of around £1600 for the 6ft (1790mm) version from a leading supplier.
- In the door manufacturer's catalogue it states that this door has a u-value of 2.0 W/m2k.
- This door is supplied with a fully draught sealed frame, all ironmongery required, weatherboards and the doors. Some cutting out and fitting is required of the hinges and keeps. It is only the lock cutouts which are pre-machined.
- Due to the cill design, it is essential that the weatherboards are fitted.
- We also offer a pre-hanging service, to fit the doors to the frame for you. This would be an extra £150, f you want to have them pre-hung, please note this process can take up to 4 weeks depending on our workload.
The door will have comprehensive fitting and/or treatment instructions within the packaging that must be followed. If for some reason your door does not contain these, please request them before commencing any fitting or treating of your door.
This door is a new unopened item, still in the manufacturers packaging, but is clearance stock from a leading supplier. This means that once this stock has gone, we may not be able to source them again.
By buying this door you understand that we cannot know all the circumstances in which our products are stored and installed. For this reason, we regret, we are unable to give any guarantee against shrinkage, warping or splitting. Also, due to the fact they are clearance stock, we may not be able to replace it. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Made to measureIf you need a made to measure set of doors please use our french door pair calculator by clicking here.