Hardwood Stable Door
The measurements at the top of the page are width x height. This particular door has the following specification.
- To accept up to one 14mm double glazed unit, not supplied. Beads supplied.
- Mortice and tenon construction.
- 50/50 split, so top and bottom half are approximately equal.
- Matchboard panel effect.
- 44mm (1 3/4")thick.
- Engineered core, lipped and over veneered.
- Supplied untreated, for you to apply your own treatment.
- It is imperative that you install both a centre drip (on the bottom of the top half) and a weatherboard on these doors. These are available in our ebay shop. If opening outward, you will also need a drip for above the door on your frame.
|Door Type||Stable Door|
|Panelled or Glazed?||Half Glass|