In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
The door has the following specification:-
- Stub mortice and tennon.
- 1¾" or 44mm thick.
- Engineered hemlock timber construction for stability. Hemlock is a high grade of softwood.
- Unglazed, no glass supplied.
- Beading supplied.
- The glass required is up to a 14mm double glazed unit.
- The door has a plywood bottom panel.
- Can be used either internally or externally, must be suitably treated for either application.
- Supplied untreated for you to apply your chosen finish.
- Listed in our shop are frames that are suitable for these doors.
Correct and immediate treatment of this is imperative, without it this product will degrade very quickly and the limited warranty will be void. Do not use a water based treatment, paint or stain on this door; only use solvent based products. This item should be fully treated before it is fitted. Maintenance is the key to giving external joinery a long life, i.e., if cracks appear, especially on the joints, these should be filled immediately to stop water penetration.