This is an end of line item. This means it is only available in the quantity shown above. This may either be a clearance item, or stock at the end of its current design or price.
19th century solid oak church furniture
- 2200mm long, 1740mm at its highest and 440mm deep.
- Poppy head carved ends as stylised fleur-de-lys incorporating religious figures.
- Moulded edges and a different carved mythological beast or figure to each shoulder.
- Sloping top with moulded edge and concave cornice.
- Six panel open tracery base divided by panelled and moulded columns.