This is an end of line item. This means it is only available in the quantity shown above. This may either be a clearance item, or stock at the end of its current design or price.
19th century solid oak church furniture
- 1270mm long, 1650mm at its highest and 580mm deep.
- Poppy head carved ends as stylised fleur-de-lys.
- Moulded edges and panelled tracery sides applied with Star-of-David motifs.
- Sloping top with moulded edge, leaf and berry carved cornice.
- Three panel open tracery base divided by panelled and moulded columns.