The measurements at the top of the page are width x height. This particular window has the following specification.
- External size of 680x1345mm.
- Full side opener hinged on the left when viewed from outside.
- Victorian bar style with stick on glazing bars.
- 24mm clear glazed. 6.8m laminate outer pane, argon filled, white warm edge spacers.
- Painted finish in white (RAL9010). May require a new facing coat after fitting.
- Friction hinges.
- Chrome fittings.
- White trickle vents.
- Stub Sill.
- Sill and head drip are extended to the right. This is for if the window was made into a bay window. It would go with our code HW199A if still available.
This window is a new, unused item, but is sold as a second as it cannot be replaced or replicated. This may carry very slight marks due to transport, which may need to be rectified during fitting.
Made to measure windows
Please try our made to measure timber window price calculators for an instant price on bespoke windows made to your size.