Straight Flight Staircase
- These are a bespoke closed plan straight flight made to order.
- Unassembled - kit form which you need to assemble.
- Strings, treads, risers and wedges are supplied.
- Glue and fixings are NOT supplied. You will need to source these yourself.
- To suit a finished floor to finished floor rise of up to 2860mm.
- The overall width of the stairs, measured from the outside of the strings is up to 915mm.
- The going of the stairs is determined by the rise, we manufacture to be 42° .
- Strings are a redwood pine Swedish 5ths 219x32mm, with 22mm MDF treads and 9mm ply risers.
Measurements we need to know
- The external width of the stairs from outside of string to outside of string.
- The vertical floor to floor measurement from the lower floor to the upper floor excluding floor coverings, i.e, from concrete or floor boards.
- The horizontal distance you have for the stairs to project outwards. We will tell you how much the stairs will project which is determined by your floor to floor measurement and the 42 degree angle of inclination.
- Please tell us which side of the stairs the wall will be as viewed from the bottom of the stairs, right or left. This is so we can use the best string on the opposite side.
- To get these stairs done quickly we need fast communication with you. Please leave your mobile number as well as your email. 'Whatsapp' is the quickest.
- On you approving the specification, the stairs are usually made within two days.
- We can give you a price for newel bases to be supplied.
- We can assemble the stairs for an extra cost of £80 although this will delay the delivery time by up to 6 days. because we would have to use a different courier.
- We can also manufacture any type of stairs which we can give you a price for.