In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
- Pine stair tread, whitewood.
- Overall depth of 265mm x 22mm thick.
- The length is selected from the drop down menu.
- Bullnosed front edge.
- Bare pine, to be stained, painted or carpeted. The timber is a wide section of whitewood, so is quite prone to splitting and missing knots, so some filling may be required before use.
- The groove is 9mm x 6mm and is 17mm from the front edge of the nosing.
- The groove is design to accept 9mm risers, usually plywood.
- The depth maybe too deep, these are easily cut down.