This is an end of line item. This means it is only available in the quantity shown above. This may either be a clearance item, or stock at the end of its current design or price.
- The purpose of this item is to form an external sill on the front of a window. See photos.
- The length is selected from the drop down menu above.
- 139mm deep x 38mm thick, a double rebate on the back 5x8mm each.
- Painted finish, which will need the ends treating, may need touching up on the face as well.
- Kiln dried, planed (smooth) timber.
- On the underside, the very back groove is designed to allow you to angle a screw through into the window to make fixing together easier.
Whilst every effort is made to keep this site up to date, the timber lengths are subject to availability. If there is an issue with your purchase, you will be informed of this during picking your order.