- Softwood planed, glulam beam.
- Finger jointed and laminated together.
- Choose your size from the above menu. 5 sizes available.
- Usually used as joists or purlins.
- Some of the sizes has boltholes in, but these could be cut off if the beam is oversized. The holes are right at each end of the beam approx 260mm from each end. Alternately, you could pellet them during fitting. We have taken a couple of photos to show them.
- The photo is from one beam from a batch, the one you receive may not be the one photographed.
- We can offer a cutting service on these, so if required, please message and we can price this.
- NOTE: Delivery is a one man service and these items are very heavy. Please ensure you have labour present to offload.