Made to Measure Timber Window
This is a timber window we have made previously for a customer. We have listed this as an item to give example costs for this type of timber window. As we offer a made to measure service, we can amend things like mouldings, glass, ironmongery colours and finishing colours so please contact us with any special requirements for your timber window.
Specification of the pictured timber window is as follows:
- Made in engineered finger jointed knotless softwood timber.
- Flush (traditional) casments.
- Fully finished in a RAL Light Grey.
- Kirkpatrick black antique ironmongery. Locking fastener and non locking peg stay.
- Casements hung on butt hinges.
- No glass supplied. Beads supplied to accept 24mm units of glass.
- 23mm stick on glazing bars. You will need duplex glass to suit. We can provide the glass at extra cost.
- Trickle vents.
- Made any size up to 1300x1300mm. Please put your sizes in the notes when checking out.