Made to Order
This item is manufactured in our own workshop. The time stated is for production only. Delivery time will add to this.
Estimated Dispatch/Collection date: 23/3/2021?php>
Additional Details: If there is a problem in us obtaining this item or there is a problem with the delivery service we will contact you ASAP.
This item is a pair of made to measure timber garage doors and frame. Please enter your size requirement above to generate a price. You are specifying the external frame size above. The doors will be sized accordingly. This has the following specification:
- Manufactured from joinery grade kiln dried Scandinavian redwood pine.
- The pictures above show garage doors with the horns still attached. The horns are the ends of the stiles that fly past the top of the doors. These horns are to be cut off during fitting.
- The extra photos show some installed doors to show how they look when completed.
- 44mm thick stiles up to 3352mm wide and 56mm thick stiles above 3352mm wide; frame, ledged and braced construction.
- 14mm thick matchboarding; 26mm thick backrails. Good solid construction.
- Rebated meeting stiles. Right hand door opening out first as you look at the boarded side.
- To be side hung, usually with hooks and bands.
- Viewed from the outside the right hand door opens outwards first before the left hand door opens.
- If you require ironmongery please see our 'accessory' section. If your doors are over 2.5m wide, we recommend using the 24" hinge pack.
- Please see our range of standard off the shelf 'garage doors'. This item is unfinished and will need painting or staining. Correct and immediate treatment of this item is imperative.
- 90x65mm frame jambs and head.
- 44x20mm loose plant on stops, for you to form a rebate with.
- Frame will be mortice and tenon jointed to the correct width. See the additional photos.
- Frame supplied flat-packed for easy transport.