Oak Internal Door Pair
This particular Oak internal door has the following specification.
- Engineered, lipped and over veneered.
- 1981mm high x 1359mm wide and 35mm thickness.
- Clear bevelled glazing.
- These are rebated together so that the right hand door opens towards you first, or left hand door away from you.
- With the doors being rebated there is no need for a pair making, letting the doors remain smooth across the face. Keeping everything cleaner looking.
- Unfinished for you to stain to match your decor.
The door will have comprehensive fitting and treatment instructions within the packaging that must be followed. If for some reason your door does not contain these, please request them before commencing any fitting or treating of your door.
By buying this door you understand that we cannot know all the circumstances in which our products are stored and installed. For this reason, we regret, we are unable to give any guarantee against shrinkage, warping or splitting. This does not affect your statutory rights.
|Door Type||Door Pair|
|Panelled or Glazed?||Half Glass|