In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
- Solid Oak furniture board, ideal for furniture and cabinet making.
- They are glued together solid pieces of oak.
- Whole stave board. This means full length (non-finger jointed) pieces are used to form the board.
- These are a high grade board being classed as A/B. Check when comparing products as there are lesser grades i.e. B/C.
- This is bare timber, that will need to be suitably treated.
- These Oak furniture boards are individually wrapped to keep them clean for easy working and prep.
- Choice of thicknesses and sizes are selected from the drop down menu above.
- The 20mm thick sizes of this Oak furniture board in the menu are end of line sizes. They have been priced slightly cheaper, but are the same quality as all the other sizes.