This is an end of line item. This means it is only available in the quantity shown above. This may either be a clearance item, or stock at the end of its current design or price.
1190mm Oak Rio French Patio Doors
These external patio french doors are an end of line item and so are being sold at a fraction of the normal price.
This particular timber french patio door set has the following spec:
- External frame size of 1190x2090mm.
- 54mm thick Oak veneered engineered door leaves.
- Stormproof (overlap) doors.
- Unfinished, for you to treat with high build paint or high build stain.
- Glazed with toughened 24mm argon filled double glazed units. The glass may have a slight tint due to the low E coating.
- Outward opening. Right hand door opens first.
- Multipoint locking, with brushed chrome fittings. There are flush bolts concealed in the centre, which can be different colours to silver in the ironmongery packs, but these are not seen when the door is closed.
- Hinge bolts are supplied. These are lugs on the edge of the door which fit into some pre-machined holes on the door, and close into some pre-machined timber holes in the frame. These are a good security feature, as if the hinges get cut, the door cannot be easily removed.
- Brown trickle vents, situated in the head of the frame.
- Protruding cill.
- Please note the beading may need the pins punching below the surface during preparation for finishing. See pictures.
- Door set is flatpacked, but all ironmongery is pre-fitted with cutouts made.
- Please check our other listings for other sizes and configurations.
As these french doors are a discontinued stock line, they are sold with no extended manufacturer's warranty. Statutory warranty will still apply.
|Door Type||French Door|
|Glass Type||Clear Double Glazed|
|Panelled or Glazed?||Full Length Glass|