- For doors in buildings accessed by the public where panic can be foreseen
- Suitable for push face of outward opening doors
- May be used on double doors with non-rebated meeting stiles (2 x UNION 801)
- Fixings to suit timber or metal doors.
- Downward pressure at any point on bar with withdraws the bolts ensuring immediate release of door.
- Rods & bar can be cut to size.
- Automatic top trip.
- Adjustable top & bottom shoots.
- Easy clean floor socket (timber variant).
- Complete with signage and pictorial fixing instructions.
- Non-handed for maximum flexibility.
- Compatible with UNION 805 Outside Access Device.
- Max. Door Leaf Width: 1300mm.
- Min. Door Leaf Width: 750mm.
- Max. Door Height: 2440mm.
- Max. Door Leaf Mass: 200kg.