In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
Ron Currie Timber Window
We make our own standard range of windows, which are similar to Jeld-wen and other standard ranges. The advantages of using our windows are as follows:
- These are made by ourselves in our own workshop, so we have complete control over quality at a high level.
- We use a clear dip preserver with no tint, so painting or staining is no issue.
- Popular sizes are usually on stock and are regularly produced for reduced waiting times if stock has sold.
- Any size can be made to measure to the same standard on request. Please feel free to request a quote for your sizes. We also offer other made to measure items.
- We can add glazing bars (both real and stick on), different ironmongery, priming, finishing and glass on request at extra cost. Please request a price if you want these adding.
- The additional photos show some of the stick on bar configurations we can do. Please email if you require a price.
This particular window has the following specification:-
- The sizes in the title are expressed as width x height.
- Rebated to accept 24mm glass units. Glass not supplied.
- The above handing is as viewed from the outside, and is the hinge side of the casement.
- Clear dip preserver applied. Can be either finished by being stained or painted.
- Fully beaded.
- Protruding sill.
- White trickle vents.
- Fully draught sealed.
- Chrome Ironmongery.
- Multipoint locking.
- Friction hinges.
Correct treatment and maintenance of this window is essential. Please see our treatment guide for details.