Ron Currie Timber Window
We make our own standard range of windows, which are similar to, and a good replacement for, Jeld-wen windows and other standard ranges. The advantages of using our windows are as follows:
- These are made by ourselves in our own workshop, so we have complete control over quality at a high level.
- We use a clear dip preserver with no tint, so painting or staining is no issue.
- Popular sizes are usually on stock and are regularly produced for reduced waiting times if stock has sold.
- Any size can be made to measure to the same standard on request. Please feel free to request a quote for your sizes. We also offer other made to measure items.
- We can add glazing bars (both real and stick on), different ironmongery, priming, finishing and glass on request at extra cost. Please request a price if you want these adding.
- The additional photos show some of the stick on bar configurations we can do. Please email if you require a price.
This particular window has the following specification:-
- The sizes in the title are expressed as width x height.
- Rebated to accept 24mm glass units. Glass not supplied.
- The above handing is as viewed from the outside, and is the hinge side of the casement.
- Clear dip preserver applied. Can be either finished by being stained or painted.
- Fully beaded.
- Protruding sill.
- White trickle vents.
- Fully draught sealed.
- Chrome Ironmongery.
- Multipoint locking.
- Friction hinges.
Correct treatment and maintenance of this window is essential. Please see our treatment guide for details.