This item has the following specification:
- Size is 532mm wide x 935mm tall.
- This frame is actually a window casement, but could also be used as a non-opening frame for direct glazing.
- Frame is 76mm thick and is capable of taking a 42mm unit.
- Softwood, painted white, but may need an extra finishing coat for cosmetics as required.
- Beaded. Beading suits the use of a 42mm unit, however, you could use timber to fill in the rebate before putting glass in to allow thinner units to be used.
- Cill front pieces can be bought separately to add a cill to this window.
- No ironmongery supplied.
This window is a new, unused item, but is sold as a second as it cannot be replaced or replicated. This may carry very slight marks due to transport, which may need to be rectified during fitting.
Made to measure windows
Please try our made to measure timber window price calculators for an instant price on bespoke windows made to your size.