This is an end of line item. This means it is only available in the quantity shown above. This may either be a clearance item, or stock at the end of its current design or price.
Flush Casement Window
These quality flush casement timber windows have the following specification:
- Actual size of 1200mm wide x 1050mm high
- The size in brackets is for search terms only and is the closest standard size.
- Top hung casement above a direct glazed section.
- Fully finished in White.
- Double glazed with argon filled 24mm units. Choose patterned or clear glass above.
- Has a u-value of 1.4W/m2K and an energy rating of B.
- Aluminium drained and vented bottom bead.
- Projecting hinges with multi-point locking system and white handles.
- Concealed trickle ventilation, with white internal vent.
- Manufactured from engineered timber for greater stability and strength.
- The sizes stated above are width x height and are the actual window size.
- Windows are boxed for transport. However, as they are end of line, they may carry slight marks due to transport.
These windows are heavily accredited and tested to many standards, such as:
- Carries both the CE and BM Trada Q-mark quality marks.
- Made form FSC timbers.
- Tested to BS644:2009, BS EN 14351-1:2006, BS6375 parts 1,2 and 3 and BS EN 1279 parts 2 and 3.
If you pay for delivery, these windows will be delivered direct from our supplier and will arrive to you fully boxed. This can only be done for mainland locations. They will call you to organise a day and time of delivery. Alternately, they can be delivered to our premises for you to collect.
Made to measure windows
Please try our made to measure timber window price calculators for an instant price on bespoke windows made to your size.
|Glazed / Unglazed||Glazed|