This is an end of line item. This means it is only available in the quantity shown above. This may either be a clearance item, or stock at the end of its current design or price.
This particular timber french door pair has the following spec:
- Size of 1406x1974mm.
- 44mm thick engineered door leaves.
- Finished in White.
- Glazed with toughened 16mm low E argon filled double glazed units. The glass has a slight tint due to the low E coating.
- Doors can be set up to open inwards or outwards and can be configured for either door leaf opening first.
- Doors are supplied with NO FRAME, just doors.
- Supplied with a 3 point lock and handles, but no other ironmongery.
- There is an additional photo (not of these exact doors) to show how the central draught seals should be positioned.
- You may get more draught seal than is required. If you do they are yours to keep as spares or dispose of.
- Product code - JWD28.
- Please check our other listings for other sizes and configurations.
These wooden french door sets are an end of line item and so we have limited stock available.
As these french doors are parts from a discontinued stock line, they are sold with no extended manufacturer's warranty. Statutory warranty will still apply.
|Door Type||French Door|
|Glass Type||Clear Double Glazed|
|Panelled or Glazed?||Full Length Glass|