The measurements at the top of the page are width x height. This particular window has the following specification.
- Flush conservation style window.
- Good and heavy timber sections used to construct this window to give a very chunky feel.
- Multipoint locking.
- Painted softwood in white, but may need an extra finishing coat for cosmetics if required.
- Looking from outside, the right hand casement is opening (side hung) and the left is fixed.
- Cottage style with stick on glazing bars.
- Glazed with 24mm units.
- White trickle vents.
- Stub Cill.
This window is a new, unused item, but is sold as a second as it cannot be replaced or replicated. This may carry very slight marks due to transport, which may need to be rectified during fitting.
Made to measure windows
Please try our made to measure timber window price calculators for an instant price on bespoke windows made to your size.
|Glazed / Unglazed||Glazed|