XL Direct Delivery Service
If you are ONLY purchasing XL brand doors, XL offer a direct delivery service. This means that instead of the doors coming to us here in order for us to dispatch them, the delivery will be fulfilled directly by our supplier, using their couriers.
- The items are usually delivered within 3-6 working days of your order. The cut off time is 11am on any working day for the start of this time.
- The delivery company will contact you by phone or email to discuss the delivery day with you, so please ensure we have the correct contact details. They tend to have set days of delivery for set areas, so please be as flexible as you can in taking in your goods. If you cannot be available on the day they offer, then it may take a full week for the cycle to come back around.
- If you are not present at the time of delivery the driver will attempt to call you. If no contact can be made they will leave a card for you to call them to reorganise delivery.
Damages, Returns and Cancellations
- If any damage is visible to the packaging or door at the time of delivery, you can either refuse the item, or sign for it as damaged, writing this on the delivery note.
- Should you open your door to find it damaged, you need to contact us within 14 days of receiving your item. We will need you to supply photos of the damage by email when reporting this. We will then forward this to XL, who will issue a replacement to exchange with the damaged door.
- If you change your mind on the door after receiving it within 14 days of your order, then you can return it. However, the return carriage will be chargeable to the buyer and is the same cost as the outgoing carriage. Also, we can only refund the cost of the item itself, the outgoing carriage cost will also be lost. For this to happen, the door must be in the same condition as it was received in (in its polythene packaging, untouched).
- If you want to cancel an order in progress prior to delivery, please contact us and we will request the cancellation from XL and advise if this is possible.
As with any delivery, it is always best to check for damage at the time of delivery and document it on any document you sign at the time of delivery. We recommend you follow the advice on the instructions for accepting deliveries page.