In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
- Coarse Thread Specialist Screw.
- Sizes 25mm, 32mm, 38mm, 45mm are M3.5 gauge and are boxes of 200.
- Sizes 65mm and 100mm are M4.2 gauge and are in boxes of 100.
- Head: Countersunk Phillips Drive Bugle.
- Finish: Black Phosphate.
- Specialist Screws for drywall applications.
- Used for fitting plasterboard, fibreboard and other types of insulation boards to wood or steel studding
- Screws are made from fully hardened C1022 steel.
- Extra deep insert bit recess offering a firmer positive drive.
- Extremely sharp piercing point.
- Thread gives speedy insertion and improved holding power.
- Bugle head allows the screw to sink effortlessly into the dry lining without the need for countersinking.
- Bugle head minimises damage to the surface enabling a smoother surface finish.