We use several courier services, which are dependent on the type of goods you are ordering. As you go through the checkout system, only the appropriate delivery service(s) will be offered. The current services are below, their names are links to the page about the service.
- Royal Mail - Whichever type of item you are purchasing, if Royal Mail is offered in the cart, it will be sent first class.
- 3-5 Working Day Courier - This service is used for sending items which are less than 15kg in weight and less than 1.2m long.
- Next Working Day Courier - This service is used to transport heavier or larger items. Generally this is used for unglazed items, but some glazed items are offered on this service, depending on the nature of the item.
- 7 Working Day Courier - This service is a man in a van type courier, where your items travel with a limited number of goods. This service is ideal for glazed or more delicate items.
- Mileage Based Courier - This is a mileage based service, using a van man courier. For this service, a van comes in to us to be loaded and goes directly to you. There are no warehouses or hubs involved. This is the fastest and safest service we offer.
- Local - This is our own delivery service for within 15 miles of our base in Sutton-in-Ashfield.
- Collection - You are of course welcome to collect your items from our shop in Sutton-in-Ashfield.
- Direct from Jeld-wen - One of our suppliers, Jeld-wen, offer a limited range of their goods sent direct to you using their couriers. This will be offered as you checkout if it is applicable.
Please ensure that you read the page relevant to the service(s) the checkout is offering, so you can be sure to know what to do when receiving your items and the general procedure of the courier. It is also important to read our
instructions upon delivery page which will help you know what to do when your delivery arrives. This is particularly important for the next working day, 7 working day, direct from Jeld-wen and mileage based services.
Please note: All the above deliveries will only have the one person (courier driver) delivering your goods. Depending on the quantity or size of your goods, you will need to ensure that there is someone capable to help with the unloading. Also, deliveries are defined as to the front door or driveway only. It is the courier drivers discretion and at your own risk, if you ask the driver to deliver beyond this point.
To calculate your delivery cost, add everything to your shopping cart and then click the link at the top right of the page to go to your cart. There is a delivery estimator at the bottom of the mini-cart, which will show all available services for what is in your basket, based on your address and the products within the cart.