These external french doors have the following specification:-
- One pair of softwood pattern 20 french doors.
- Solid pine, finger jointed and laminated for strength and stability.
- 55mm thick, 1981mm high and 1670mm wide overall.
- Unglazed, no glass supplied. To accept 24mm double glazed units.
- Beading supplied.
- Handles supplied are chrome, hinges are ball bearing stainless steel and the flush bolts for the slave door are black. Hinges are supplied but need chopping in.
- 3 Point Multipoint locking is supplied for the middle of the french doors, along with the necessary keeps for the slave door.
- Black draught seal running down the middle, the doors are not rebated so a loose clapping strip is supplied.
- Handing of the door is selected from the above menu, i.e when selecting right hand, it is the right hand door that opens outwards first, viewed from the outside. This is the door that has the handle fixed on.
- No frame is supplied it is doors only. The doors are usually opened externally but can be opened internally with an appropriate frame.
- With the doors being 55mm thick they will not fit in a standard frame. You can rebate the back of the doors so that they fit in a standard frame, similar to a stormproof window casement.
- For external use, must be suitably treated for your application.
- Supplied untreated for you to apply your chosen finish.
Correct and immediate treatment of this is imperative, without it this product will degrade very quickly and the limited warranty will be void. Do not use a water based treatment, paint or stain on this door; only use solvent based products. This item should be fully treated before it is fitted. Maintenance is the key to giving external joinery a long life, i.e., if cracks appear, especially on the joints, these should be filled immediately to stop water penetration.
|Door Type||Door Pair|
|Panelled or Glazed?||Full Length Glass|