In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
Pine furniture boards are used widely in furniture and cabinet making. The thicker sizes can also be used as table tops.
- 18mm, 27mm, 32mm thicknesses.
- Scandinavian Redwood Pine Board.
- Strips of timber glued together to achieve the board width.
- They are only suitable for internal use.
- These pine furniture boards can be painted, stained, wax, oiled, dyed or varnished to your taste.
- Not recommended to be used for cabinet doors as they can cup if not fastened flat.