In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
195x36mm (8x1½") Untreated Structural Joists
- We list this as a scaffold board, but only because it is close in size. This doesn't come with any metal ends or BS codes as it isn't a 'true' scaffold board.
- 195x36mm usual finished size. Nominal 8x1½". This can be a couple of mm less as the finish can be nominal and is cut from a larger size.
- Kiln dried. Usually scaffold boards are not kiln dried, which makes this product more stable.
- Commonly used for rustic shelves, scaffold joists.
- Regularised with eased edges for easy working on one face with a sawn finish on the oppostie side.
- Length is selected from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- If using externally it will need to suitably treated.
- Graded C16 or C24. Our stock is a mix of both grades. The photographed piece of timber is C24 grade, but we cannot guarantee which of the two grades will be supplied.
All our kiln dried timber is stored indoors in a cool environment.
Whilst every effort is made to keep this site up to date, the timber lengths are subject to availability. If there is an issue with your purchase, you will be informed of this during picking your order.