Very high specification window, as follows:
- Measurements are 935mm wide x 1670mm tall.
- Size in brackets is for search purposes only and is the closest standard size.
- Plain Casement style.
- Looking from outside, the bottom section is a left hand hinged side opener, with a top hung vent above.
- Secure by Design specification, with higher security multipoint locks and glass described below.
- 24mm double glazed units, the outer pane being 6.8mm optilam laminate and a 4mm low E toughened inner pane and a 14mm silver spacer, argon filled.
- The outer pane of Pilkington Optilam which is ideal for providing both impact resistance and security since it may break on impact, but the glass is held in place by a polyvinylbutyral interlayer, thus preventing injury or intrusion. This contributes to the Secured by Design spec of the window.
- Softwood window, pre-finished in white. At your discretion you may want to apply a new finishing coat.
- Stormproof casements.
- Friction hinges.
- Sill and head drip.
- Satin Chrome ironmongery (not on pictures).
- White trickle vents.
This window is a new, unused item, but is sold as a second as it cannot be replaced or replicated. This may carry very slight marks due to transport, which may need to be rectified during fitting.
Made to measure windows
Please try our made to measure timber window price calculators for an instant price on bespoke windows made to your size.
|Glazed / Unglazed||Glazed|