Hemlock Door Pair
The door has the following specification:-
- Several sizes to choose from, view the drop down menu above.
- Stub mortice and tennon. 44mm thick.
- The size selected from the drop down menu is the overall size of both doors combined.
- Engineered hemlock timber construction for stability. Hemlock is a high grade of softwood.
- Rebated meeting stiles, right hand door opens towards you first.
- Unglazed, no glass supplied.
- Beading supplied.
- Will accept upto a 14mm glazing unit.
- Can be used either internally or externally, must be suitably treated for either application.
- Supplied untreated for you to apply your chosen finish.
Listed in our shop are frames that are suitable for these doors. Correct and immediate treatment of this is imperative, without it this product willl degrade very quickly and the limited warranty will be void. Do not use a water based treatment, paint or stain on this door; only use solvent based products. This item should be fully treated before it is fitted. Maintenance is the key to giving external joinery a long life, i.e., if cracks appear, especially on the joints, these should be filled immediately to stop water penetration.
Made to measure
|Construction Type||Stub M&T|
|Door Type||Door Pair|
|Panelled or Glazed?||Full Length Glass|