This is an end of line item. This means it is only available in the quantity shown above. This may either be a clearance item, or stock at the end of its current design or price.
19th century solid oak church furniture
- The chair as a horseshoe shaped back incorporating sloping book rack to the top.
- Tongue and grooved back boards.
- Serpentine sides with moulded edges.
- Carved arm-rests and column supports.
- Plain seat with loose tapestry cushion.
- To the front is a book stand with poppy head carved ends as stylised fleur-de-lys.
- Sloped top and open base with a strecher.
- Size is 1390mm long x 820mm wide x 1430mm high.