There are two options for these doors selected from the drop down menu. The differences are stated below:-
- Option one.
- Size of 78" high x 54" wide overall.
- Each door is square edged, two doors at 30" wide each. We will provide a pine 'D' mould to cover the visible gap.
- Option two.
- Size of 78" high x 53½" wide overall.
- The doors are rebated together, so that one door over laps the other. The right hand door will pull towards you first, or left hand away from you depending which side of the doors you are.
Each option has the following specification:-
- Stub mortice and tennon.
- 44mm thick.
- Engineered hemlock timber construction for stability. Hemlock is a high grade of softwood.
- Unglazed, no glass supplied.
- Beading supplied, this is a raised decorative bead to give an added feature to the pair of doors.
- To accept a 14mm glazing unit, can also use single glazing if required.
- Can be used either internally or externally, must be suitably treated for either application.
- Supplied untreated for you to apply your chosen finish.
- Listed in our shop are frames that are suitable for these doors.
Correct and immediate treatment of this is imperative, without it this product will degrade very quickly and the limited warranty will be void. Do not use a water based treatment, paint or stain on this door; only use solvent based products. This item should be fully treated before it is fitted. Maintenance is the key to giving external joinery a long life, i.e., if cracks appear, especially on the joints, these should be filled immediately to stop water penetration.
|Construction Type||Stub M&T|
|Door Type||Door Pair|
|Panelled or Glazed?||Full Length Glass|