In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
Frame, Ledged and Braced Timber Garage Doors
- These have had the holes drilled for the coach bolts for the hook and bands, along with screw holes where the hinges line up.
- These are from a pair we used as a display for a very short period within our shop.
- Photos are copied from our other listing, if you need to see the holes please request additional photos.
- Manufactured from joinery grade kiln dried Scandinavian redwood pine.
- 44mm thick stiles; frame, ledged and braced construction.
- 14mm thick matchboarding; 26mm thick backrails. Good solid construction.
- Rebated meeting stiles. Right hand door opening out first as you look at the boarded side.
- To be side hung, usually with hooks and bands.
- The overall size of the pairs when they are together is 1981x1981mm (78"x78").
- We also sell frames and ironmongery for these timber garage doors from this shop.
- Timber garage doors require correct and immediate treatment. This is imperative for their longevity and performance.