This is an end of line item. This means it is only available in the quantity shown above. This may either be a clearance item, or stock at the end of its current design or price.
The door has the following specification:-
- Cottage door made from engineered pine, for strength and stability.
- Overall external door size is 1981x771mm, and is 56mm thick..
- Clear double glazing, with imition stick on bar.
- Beading supplied on the external side needs painting.
- Handles supplied are chrome. Hinges are supplied but need chopping in to your frame. Keeps for the frame are also supplied.
- Multipoint locking is supplied for the edge of the door.
- No frame is supplied it is doors only.
- Designed for inward opening.
- With the doors being 56mm thick they will not fit in a standard frame.
- For external use, must be suitably treated for your application.
Correct and immediate treatment of this is imperative, without it this product will degrade very quickly and the limited warranty will be void. Do not use a water based treatment, paint or stain on this door; only use solvent based products. This item should be fully treated before it is fitted. Maintenance is the key to giving external joinery a long life, i.e., if cracks appear, especially on the joints, these should be filled immediately to stop water penetration.
|Door Type||Door Pair|
|Panelled or Glazed?||Full Length Glass|