In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
- La,inated pine stair tread, whitewood.
- Overall depth of 268mm x 22mm thick.
- Laminated, timber glued together to form a more stable board. Less likely to have defects like splits, making for less time spent preparing to use for the job.
- The length is selected from the drop down menu.
- Bullnosed front edge.
- Bare pine, to be stained, painted or carpeted.
- The groove is 9mm x 6mm and is 20mm from the front edge of the nosing.
- The groove is design to accept 9mm risers, usually plywood.
- The depth maybe too deep, these are easily cut down.